Make an appointment to visit Rosenthal Library
QC Libraries Reservation Portal – Fall 2021
Book a slot for a study space, desktop computer use, or materials pick-up/drop-off at Rosenthal Library.
- The library will be open Monday to Friday until December 21st. Visit our daily hours for more information. You must be a currently registered Queens College student, staff, or faculty to make a booking.
- Booking times begin at 9:00am. You may need to scroll left on the bottom bar’s listing to see all available time slots.
- Bookings: You may reserve up to three booking per week and up to one week in advance.
- You MUST have a reservation to enter the library.
Questions: Text us at 646-956-3707 or email us at email@example.com
To book an appointment for a study space, use a library computer, or to borrow or return library reserve items, please follow these guidelines:
- Go to our reservation system and book your day.
- You will receive a notice to confirm your email, please confirm.
- Please bring the confirmation letter and your QCard ID.
- Vaccination – You must be vaccinated or provide a negative COVID test to enter the campus. Please consult QC’s pages for Semester Guidance ~ Campus Access and Vaccinations & Testing. For more information on uploading proof of vaccination, visit the Student Guide to Vaccination Verification or Faculty & Staff Guide to Vaccination Verification pages.
- You must book a full day pass for study space or computer use, no matter how long you plan to use the library
- Book a 30-minute appointment to pick up or drop off reserved library materials. Remember, there is no need to come to campus to return library materials: all materials are being automatically renewed.
- In-Person support services and material loans /pick-up will be available Monday-Friday until 4:45 p.m. through September 17, 2021.
Library Classrooms and Group Study Rooms
Classrooms and group study rooms cannot be reserved at this time.
Questions and Assistance
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are located in Rosenthal 339, across from the Borrowing Desk. Regular hours are Monday-Friday, 9 AM-3:45 PM.
Policies and Procedures
Library instruction and related uses have priority. See the Classroom Information section of our Library Policies and Procedures Guide for all the details.