Make an appointment to visit
The library will reopen for limited in-person service on September 21, 2020, by appointment only.
To book an appointment for a study space, use a library computer, or to borrow or return library reserve items, please follow these guidelines:
- Go to our reservation system and book your day.
- You will receive a notice to confirm your email, please confirm.
- After your booking is approved, you will receive an email invite 24 hours before your visit to get on campus, from Proxyclick.
- Complete the Proxyclick steps to receive the QR code needed to get on campus.
- You must book a full day pass for study space or computer use, no matter how long you plan to use the library
- Book a 30-minute appointment to pick up or drop off reserved library materials. Remember, there is no need to come to campus to return library materials: all materials are being automatically renewed
- You must book at least 24 hours in advance (no same day bookings)
- You will receive information from Proxyclick 24 hours before your reservation. You MUST complete this step to gain access to campus
Questions: Text us at 646-956-3707 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You must make an appointment at least 24 hours in advance of your visit.
Library Classrooms and Group Study Rooms
Classrooms and group study rooms cannot be reserved at this time.
Questions and Assistance
By email: email@example.com
We are located in Rosenthal 339, across from the Borrowing Desk. Regular hours are Monday-Friday, 9 AM-3:45 PM.
Policies and Procedures
Library instruction and related uses have priority. See the Classroom Information section of our Library Policies and Procedures Guide for all the details.