Beginning September 21, 2020, Queens College Library will reopen, by appointment only, for several in-person services: reserving a place to study, use a library computer, or to drop off library materials.
You must make a reservation to come to the library, at least 1 day in advance of your visit. You must make a separate reservation for each library visit.
Please follow these steps:
- Go to our reservation system and book your day
- You will receive a notice to confirm your email, please confirm
- After your booking is approved, you will receive an email invite 24 hours before your visit to get on campus, from Proxyclick
Complete the Proxyclick steps to receive the QR code needed to get on campus
- You must book a full day pass for study space or computer use, no matter how long you plan to use the library
- Book a 30-minute appointment to drop off library materials. Remember, there is no need to come to campus to return library materials: all materials are being automatically renewed
- You must book at least 24 hours in advance (no same day bookings)
- You will receive information from Proxyclick 24 hours before your reservation. You MUST complete this step to gain access to campus
Questions: Text us at 646-956-3707 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org