The Library is OPEN!!
- May 3-7 10am-5pm (Monday-Friday)
- May 10-25 10am – 7pm (Monday-Friday)
Due to limited spacing, reservations must be booked ahead of time. Only currently registered Queens College students, faculty, and staff may use the facilities at this time. Visit our Reservation Portal page for more details and to place a booking.
Library Services Available through May 25, 2021
- Study Spaces
- Desktop Computer Access: Please note, printing services are not available at this time.
- Picking Up Materials: While the library’s physical book collections remain closed, current Queens College students, faculty, and staff can request pick up of our materials.
- Returning Materials: Physical CUNY books, library or ITS Help Desk issued media equipment, and Course Content materials distributed by the Geology and School Psychology departments.
- To return materials, make an appointment and select “Rosenthal Library – Material Pick-Up/Drop-Off” under Location.
- Book Chapter and Articles Scans: Need a book chapter or section of a physical book the library owns? Request a scan.
- Please note that our scanning services comply with U.S.’s Fair Use and copyright laws.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Help via Chat, Email, and Text
Need help doing research? Have a library question?
“Ask Us” via the “chat now” pop-up box that appears on all Queens Library webpages. Click “chat now” to get started. Or, visit our “Ask Us” page to get help via chat, email, or text.
Library CLOSED after May 25, 2021
Please note, all in-person library services, including building access, request for materials, and drop-off return options, will be suspended after May 25th until further notice.