Rosenthal Library will reopen on a limited basis for the Spring semester, starting February 2, 2021— COVID protocols permitting. We will be offering individual study spaces, pick-up and drop-off of course materials for select courses, and access to computers Monday-Friday from 10am – 5pm.
At this time printing, group study rooms, and the library’s physical collections are not yet available. Library research help is online–connect with us at https://qc-cuny.libanswers.com/index.
Reservations can be booked up to one week in advance through our online booking system. For more information, please see our FAQ: https://qc-cuny.libanswers.com/faq/326823. Please continue to watch your email for COVID-related updates on the library reopening.
You must make a reservation to come to the library, at least 1 day in advance of your visit. You must make a separate reservation for each library visit. Please follow these steps:
- Go to the reservation system (https://qc-cuny.libcal.com/r/) and book your day
- You will receive a notice to confirm your email, please confirm
- After your booking is approved, you will receive an email invite 24 hours before your visit to get on campus, from Proxyclick
Complete the Proxyclick steps to receive the QR code needed to get on campus
- You must book a full day pass for study space or computer use, no matter how long you plan to use the library
- Book a 30-minute appointment to drop off library materials or pick up course materials. Remember, there is no need to come to campus to return library materials: all materials are being automatically renewed
- You must book at least 24 hours in advance (no same day bookings)
- You will receive information from Proxyclick 24 hours before your reservation. You MUST complete this step to gain access to campus
Questions: Text us at 646-956-3707 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org